Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.705 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 27% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,926TL (元5,571) in Yantai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$105 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$75 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Quito costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in İzmir costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)