Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 351 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00284 TRY / MMK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 58% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,905TL (1,728,782 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)