Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 286 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00258 TRY / MMK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 68% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,383TL (2,087,548 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (31 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 30,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)