Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00262 TRY / MMK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 19% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 22,254TL (8,491,451 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)