Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 475 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00308 TRY / MMK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 67% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,001TL (1,624,409 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)