Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 316 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00282 TRY / MMK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 56% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,997TL (1,772,850 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Limerick costs €71 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $10,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)