Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 340 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00270 TRY / MMK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 51% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,144TL (1,902,400 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £470 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)