Cost of living in Yambol, Bulgaria compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 145 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.558 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yambol (Bulgaria) is 20% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,718TL (1,453 лв) in Yambol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (42 minutes ago)