Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.555 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 24% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,600TL (元8,294) in Xian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fujairah costs Dirham 2,018 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilaspur costs ₨1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Kathmandu costs ₨ 400 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 294,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Auckland costs NZ$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)