Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.525 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 25% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 20,258TL (元38,569) in Wuxi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valladolid costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Heraklion costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 2 hours ago)