Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.555 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 15% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,029TL (元7,264) in Wuhan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)