Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 487 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.120 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 36% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,664TL (3,272 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 390 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 2 hours ago)