Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 405 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.275 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 52% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,961TL (3,106 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Braga costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 7KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 7,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)