Cost of living in Wrocław, Poland compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 484 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.201 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wrocław (Poland) is 45% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,199TL (3,498 zł) in Wrocław to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 29 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (about 2 hours ago)