Cost of living in Worcester, South Africa compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.34810 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Worcester (South Africa) is 31% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,071TL (R 11,696) in Worcester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)