Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.538 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 21% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 15,179TL (AU$5,981) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nottingham costs £10 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (28 minutes ago)