Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.602 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 66% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,991TL (3,115 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £695 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (33 minutes ago)