Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.278 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 46% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,511TL (3,529 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (44 minutes ago)