Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 266 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32308 TRY / NAD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 62% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,694TL (14,529 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wichita, Kansas costs $0.68 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Perth, Scotland costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)