Cost of living comparison between Windhoek, Namibia and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22235 TRY / NAD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,250TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 15,675TL (70,494 N$) in Windhoek.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $620 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $115 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (about 2 hours ago)