Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27711 TRY / NAD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 8% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 16,895TL (60,968 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hisar costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)