Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 374 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28109 TRY / NAD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 43% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,560TL (16,223 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨33,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Milan costs €3,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)