Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.033 TRY / ANG
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 71% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 21,352TL (ƒ 10,505) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (15 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)