Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.030 TRY / ANG
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 71% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 32,023TL (ƒ 15,778) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 2 hours ago)