Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.992 TRY / ANG
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 142% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,758TL (ƒ 3,894) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)