Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 202%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.048 TRY / ANG
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 149% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,955TL (ƒ 4,373) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £3.78 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zaporizhzhya costs 12₴ (27 minutes ago)