Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.886 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 39% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 26,155TL (€6,730) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 120 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Seoul costs ₩250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Londrina costs R$ 2.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (about 4 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (about 4 hours ago)