Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.052 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 45% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 27,210TL (€6,715) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (about 1 hour ago)