Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.140 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 86% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,151TL (€1,486) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,678 (about 1 hour ago)