Cost of living comparison between Wiesbaden, Germany and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.357 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 37% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 22,311TL (€6,646) in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)