Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 164%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 549 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.231 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 212% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,374TL (NZ$2,901) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)