Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 892 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.771 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 173% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,183TL (NZ$2,953) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Goiânia costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)