Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 921 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.643 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 161% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,361TL (NZ$3,164) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Turku costs €0.01 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almaty costs 2,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)