Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 609 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.592 TRY / NZD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 80% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 28,129TL (NZ$10,854) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)