Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.37700 TRY / ZAR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 53% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,731TL (R 12,550) in Welkom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tbilisi costs 3.20 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)