Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.595 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 36% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,672TL (元6,170) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 109,904TL (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (43 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (about 1 hour ago)