Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,718 prices entered by 304 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.766 TRY / USD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 106,199TL ($28,202) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)