Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,970 prices entered by 316 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.889 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 16,250TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 16,169TL (18,183 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 7 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)