Cost of living comparison between Warsaw, Poland and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,461 prices entered by 282 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.831 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 5% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 14,795TL (17,809 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (20 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)