Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06021 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 19% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,428TL (₨40,326) in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)