Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29489 TRY / NAD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 32% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,229TL (14,340 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cambridge costs £150 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kenema costs 55,000 Leone (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marrakech costs 5,000 Dirham (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 440,000 (about 1 hour ago)