Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27146 TRY / NAD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 15% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,125TL (15,194 N$) in Walvis Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨52 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,828 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)