Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.963 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 4% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,551TL (3,689 zł) in Wałbrzych to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)