Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.230 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 20% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,354TL (2,726 zł) in Wałbrzych to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 1 hour ago)