Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.142 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,348TL (2,932 zł) in Wałbrzych to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fort-de-France costs €1.41 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,347 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fresno, California costs $1.99 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 6,999 (about 1 hour ago)