Cost of living in Vũng Tàu, Vietnam compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00017 TRY / VND
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vũng Tàu (Vietnam) is 7% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,328TL (13,950,761 ₫) in Vũng Tàu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (1 minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)