Cost of living comparison between Vũng Tàu, Vietnam and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00014 TRY / VND
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vũng Tàu (Vietnam) is 14% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,223TL (23,346,037 ₫) in Vũng Tàu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 2 hours ago)