Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 163 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.365 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 38% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,408TL (1,864 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.45 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $20,988 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 2 hours ago)