Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2015. Exchange rate: 2.064 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 5% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,984TL (1,445 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)