Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.048 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 6% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,943TL (1,437 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almería costs €18 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 1,350 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,800 KZT (15 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Vienna costs €3.60 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (36 minutes ago)