Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.282 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,484TL (R$ 3,498) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (43 minutes ago)