Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.052 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 35% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,223TL (€1,042) in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)