Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04237 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 26% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,908TL (92,250 Lek) in Vlorë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $17 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (38 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)