Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02950 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 6% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,452TL (116,997 Lek) in Vlorë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £525 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (42 minutes ago)