Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia vs Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 105 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08105 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 71% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,310TL (руб 65,515) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 40 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (about 1 hour ago)