Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08783 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 85% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,180TL (руб 58,984) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmir costs 1.67TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 10,000 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Haifa costs 20 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元280 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)