Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 120 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08515 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 80% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,386TL (руб 63,251) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 1 hour ago)