Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia vs Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 159 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.08045 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 74% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,048TL (руб 62,741) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)