Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 242 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05936 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 33% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,654TL (руб 78,408) in Vladivostok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cancún costs Mex$ 1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)