Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07621 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 16% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,006TL (руб 39,438) in Vladimir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Nagpur costs ₨150 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abbotsford costs C$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagasaki costs ¥409,765 (about 2 hours ago)