Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.806 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 37% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 21,425TL (€5,629) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 2 hours ago)