Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.164 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 94% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,800TL (€1,633) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)