Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.338 TRY / BYN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,100TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,061TL (1,309 BYN) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)