Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17585 TRY / UAH
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 22% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,800TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,181TL (12,402₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)