Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00132 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 22% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,778TL (COL$2,866,551) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,650 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $70 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larnaca costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)