Cost of living comparison between Villavicencio, Colombia and Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00116 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 8% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 3,435TL (COL$2,959,098) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 10,000₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (26 minutes ago)