Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00147 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 35% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,922TL (COL$2,661,652) in Villavicencio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,613 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €800 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥203,300 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Morogoro costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)