Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.646 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 118% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,865TL (€1,693) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)