Cost of living in Villach, Austria compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 104 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.125 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villach (Austria) is 94% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,193TL (€1,744) in Villach to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £56 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 100₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,075 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $18,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)