Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia, Portugal compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.038 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vila Nova de Gaia (Portugal) is 8% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 17,476TL (€4,328) in Vila Nova de Gaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,500 ₪ (38 minutes ago)