Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00043 TRY / LAK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 45% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,647TL (10,835,878 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,400,000,000 ₫ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 220 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (34 minutes ago)