Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00046 TRY / LAK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 68% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,542TL (9,923,489 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 320 (about 1 hour ago)