Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01707 TRY / HUF
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 45% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,197TL (245,802 Ft) in Veszprém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)