Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 211%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 257 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.178 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 122% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,868TL (€1,644) in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Venice costs €0.75 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Saint Peter Port costs £100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baku costs 4.46 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)