Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.994 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veliko Tarnovo (Bulgaria) is 13% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,546TL (1,778 лв) in Veliko Tarnovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (27 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (43 minutes ago)