Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08889 TRY / RUB
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 19% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,692TL (руб 41,531) in Velikiy Novgorod to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,500 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 382,500 (about 1 hour ago)