Cost of living in Veles, Macedonia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08969 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veles (Macedonia) is 58% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,265TL (47,551 ден) in Veles to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 300 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in York costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)