Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40715 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 47% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 18,316TL (44,985 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)