Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45131 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 92% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,512TL (14,429 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Lagos costs 20,182 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,200 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$344 (about 2 hours ago)