Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47825 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 145% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,110TL (14,867 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Doha costs 70 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 17,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 30 BYN (about 2 hours ago)