Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.536 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 173% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,636TL (14,243 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $3,440 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (25 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)