Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40744 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 45% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 27,140TL (66,612 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 2 hours ago)