Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45981 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 137% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,514TL (18,516 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cambridge costs £150 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kenema costs 55,000 Leone (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Freetown costs 20,000 Leone (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Marrakech costs 5,000 Dirham (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 440,000 (about 1 hour ago)