Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40996 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 46% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 27,410TL (66,860 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (40 minutes ago)