Cost of living in Varese, Italy compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 206%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 250 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.721 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varese (Italy) is 128% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,058TL (€1,495) in Varese to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Boise, Idaho costs $390 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mons costs €1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 2 hours ago)