Cost of living in Varanasi, India compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06030 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Varanasi (India) is 6% cheaper than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600TL in Adapazarı you would need to make just about 2,440TL (₨40,455) in Varanasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (5 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)