Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 246%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 3,576 prices entered by 692 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.561 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 185% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,687TL (C$2,159) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,300 (22 minutes ago)