Cost of living in Vanadzor, Armenia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00976 TRY / AMD
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vanadzor (Armenia) is about the same as in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,128TL (320,558Dram) in Vanadzor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Kavala costs €3.70 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bangkok costs 150 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €41 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)