Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 325 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00617 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 52% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,013TL (CH$812,629) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)