Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 283 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00563 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 42% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,974TL (CH$882,732) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $80 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €800 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £9,995,680,000 (31 minutes ago)