Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 234 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00683 TRY / CLP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 70% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,448TL (CH$797,913) in Valparaiso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)