Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 420 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.140 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 80% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,655TL (€1,607) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 30 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)