Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.928 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 43% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 23,173TL (€5,899) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (40 minutes ago)