Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.855 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 40% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 21,938TL (€5,690) in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Medellín costs COL$2,113 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (27 minutes ago)