Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Adapazarı, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00119 TRY / COP
Do you live in Adapazarı? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 5% more expensive than in Adapazarı (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,773TL (COL$3,181,148) in Valledupar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Adapazarı.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)